Walkin Freshers/ Experienced: Technical Support Associate Jobs at IBM India in Bangalore on 17th to 23rd December 2016. Walkin IBM India Hiring for Technical Support Associate Jobs in Bangalore on 17th to 23rd December 2016
Job Position: Technical Support Associate
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma (Minimum 15 years education req)
Work Location : Bangalore
Shift Required: Shifts will be 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
Walk-in Interview Date and Time: 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd &23rd December 2016 @ 10AM – 3PM
- Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidate require to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Fresher / Experienced with good technical skills
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
D Block, Embassy Golf Links, Behind Dell, Koramangala, Bangalore
Contact Person – Nisha/SAM
D1 Block , Manyata Embassy Business Park, Nagawara Outer Ring Road, Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Contact Person – Selci/Aswathy
Apply Mode: Direct Walkin
Recruiter Name: Karthik
Reference Id: 71796BR
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED BY APPLICANTS AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
PLEASE DO NOT CARRY BAGS / BACK PACKS AS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE IBM PREMISES
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Fraud Alert Message:
Beware of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing ‘Offer Letters’, on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. Stay Alert! Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM please look for our authentic IBM e-mail format: [email protected]
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.