Walkin: Biocon Ltd | Injectables Production Jobs | Bangalore | 22nd January 2017 | 50 Vacancies | B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc , M.Pharma
Walk in Interview: Biocon Ltd Hiring for Injectables Production Jobs inBangalore on 22nd January 2017
Job Position: Injectables Production
Role: Production Manager
Experience: 2-7 Years
No. of Openings: 50
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Education Qualification: B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, M.Sc – Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Work Location : Bangalore
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Walk-in Interview Date and Time: 22nd January 2017 from 9 AM
Roles and responsibilities:
- The person would be working in Injectable production processes (sterile/ Non sterile) like Vial filling, vial washing, Vial Sealing, Lyophilization and Autoclave .
- The person has to work as per cGMP process guidelines.
- The person should have exposure to Validation, regulation, and should have experience in regulatory audit exposure.
- Active monitoring, recording and maintain the documentation as per regulatory Requirements.
- Online entry of log Books and checklist.
- The Person should have relevant Experience in injectable Manufacturing both Sterile and Non sterile.
- The person should have knowledge of cGMP Process.
- The person has to be from Science back ground.
- The person should have good technical and communication skills.
Apply Mode: Direct Walkin
Biocon is an integrated biotechnology enterprise focused on the development of biopharmaceuticals. With successful initiatives in drug discovery and development, bioprocessing, manufacturing and global marketing, Biocon delivers products and solutions to partners and customers in over 75 countries. Biocon has the defining science, world class capabilities and a focused vision to deliver the promise of innovative and affordable medicine to a waiting world. Today, Biocon together with group companies employs more than 5000 employees with approxmimately Rs 2500 crore turnover and is expected to grow further during the current financial year .
Company Website: http://www.biocon.com/