UTC Aerospace Systems Recruitment 2017 | Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs | Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering Graduates | 2016 Batch Passouts and 2017 Passouts
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Basic Qualifications: B.E / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics / Bachelor of engineering in ECE/EEE
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 0 to 1 year of experience
Functional Area: Engineering
Work Location: Corporate – India Design Center
For Mechanical Engineering:
Job Description :
The Requirement is for EECS – GEC-Mechanical Graduate Engineer Trainee
The Graduate Engineer Trainee will be trained in Mechanical Packaging Design Concept, Modeling, Drafting and Design Tools
•Should have a good Knowledge and understanding of Mechanical Engineering Theory and Analytical Aspects
•Qualified to degree level, in an appropriate Mechanical and Aeronautical engineering
• Knowledge in use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
•Good team player, able to communicate effectively, and co-ordinate activities with relevant disciplines.
•Good oral and written English skills.
•Must be proactive and demonstrate urge to Learn
For Electronics Engineering:
This position is for the Electronics & Motor Control Center (EMCC) at Global Engineering Centre, UTC Aerospace Systems.
• Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
• Software Validation as per requirements provided.
• Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
• Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
o Debugging and troubleshooting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
• Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
* Good RTOS fundamentals.
* Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
* Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
For Electrical Engineering:
The requirement is for Electric Systems (ES) SBU
2. Knowledge of basic components working principles and characteristics
4.Knowledge on basic simulation tools.
5.Good knowledge in Analog & Digital electronics
6.Basic knowledge of Power electronics
7.Good knowledge in Electrical circuit analysis
Mechanical Engg. Apply Here Electronics Engg. Apply Here Electrical Engg. Apply Here