Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2017 | Program Manager Jobs | Guwahati | Last Date: 30 April 2017 | Tata Institute of Social Sciences has set up the School of Vocational Education (SVE) | TISS – SVE invites application for Program Manager – Child Care & Geriatric Care vertical
Name of The Post: Program Manager – Child Care & Geriatric Care vertical
No of Posts: 01 Nos
Location: TISS, Guwahati
Qualification: Graduation in any field (Post Graduate candidate will be preferred)
Experience: 5 to 6 years in Client Account Management
Annual CTC: ( as per standards & internal parity)
Any other specification: Fixed term contract for two years(extendable) Candidates from Guwahati ONLY will be eligible to apply
1. The Program Manager will be responsible for handling client accounts.
2. Manage the educational programme related deadlines, accounts, or issues that might be relative to running the educational programme’s.He/she must be able to manage them effectively and prioritize various tasks and assignments.
3. Coordinate for student mobilization and related activities.
4. To ensure the smooth functioning of the assigned hub as per the shared guidelines of TISS-SVE.
1. Be able to communicate efficiently – verbally, in print and on the phone
2. Be detail oriented and able to Multi-task and handle several tasks simultaneously
4. Be able to manage time and projects effectively,Be able to work along with teams and efficient networking skills
6. Should have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office Software
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can send their updated resumes on : [email protected],
for more details you may Contact Dr.Prerna Sharma,Assistant Professor, TISS-SVE : 022 – 25525636 . Last date for receiving applications is 30-04-2017.
Visit TISS Careers Website
In December 2011, Tata Institute of Social Sciences has set up the School of Vocational Education (SVE) to provide immediate and definite interventions to improve the lives of the disadvantaged and marginalized youth, especially who are excluded by the formal school education system through appropriate vocational training programs. The target beneficiaries would include organized and unorganized labour, women, children, dalits and tribals.
The School has been incorporated to spearhead the Vocational Training envisaged in the initiative proposed by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India whereby TISS has been selected as nodal point to implement the said initiative