HAL Recruitment 2018 | Technician Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Bangalore | Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Selection of Technicians under Tenure Basis for Helicopter & ACD Divisions, Bangalore
Applications are invited from eligible persons in the prescribed proforma for the following posts in Non-Executive cadr for Helicopter Division and Aerospace Composite Division Located in Bangalore. All these posts are to be filled under Contract basics for a period of 4 years.
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace and is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India including Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore and Hyderabad. HAL HF-24 Marut fighter-bomber was the first fighter aircraft made in India.
1. Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
2. BAMEC (Mechanical) – 01 Posts
3. Technician (Electroplater) – 02 Posts
4. Technician (CNC Machinist) – 04 Posts
5. Technician (Painter) – 04 Posts
6. Technician (Fitter) – 07 Posts
7. Technician (Heat Treat Operator) – 04 Posts
8. Technician (Welder) – 01 Posts
a) The qualification of Diploma Engineering / Technology here would mean Regular / Full time Diploma in Engineering / Technology acquired from recognized institutions / State board of Technical Education under the 10+3 system.
b) The qualification of ITI / NAC here would mean Regular / Full Time course after 10th Standard.
a) Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) is to be paid as application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
b) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from payment of application fees
c) The above application fee is to be deposited in the name of “HAL -Helicopter Division (Recruitment Account)” bearing account number 36566499939 at any core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) only in the prescribed challan. No other form of payment is accepted. Prescribed challan format is available under downloads in the online registration form.
Place of Posting:
Selected candidates will be posted at HAL, Helicopter Division and Aerospace Composite Division,
Bangalore depending upon the requirements. No request for change of posting will be entertained after joining. However, Management reserves the right to post the candidate to any Division within Bangalore or Outside Bangalore as per the requirements of the company.
– Eligible and interested candidates are required to log-in to HAL website and submit filled in application.
-The website will be kept open between 10.00 hrs on 28.03.2018 till 2400 hrs on 01.05.2018 for this purpose. Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
– Candidates are required to take print out of the online application form. They need to affix their recent passport size photograph and sign across the photo. The application should be signed and sent to us. The application along with copies of qualification, experience, caste details, Ex-servicemen, PWD , Bank challan (HAL copy) and other relevant documents are to be sent to the following
The Deputy General Manager (HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Helicopter Division, Vimanapura Post,
Bangalore –560 017,
– All the applicants are required to send the online applications along with the documents mentioned above. The last date to recieve the applications along with documents is 10.05.2018 by HAL Helicopter Division. In case the application along with the documents are not received by us on or before the 10.05.2018 the application will be rejected and no communication will be sent.
– Last date for online application is 01.05.2018.
– Last date for receipt of applications by HAL is 10.05.2018.
Download Notification Visit HAL Website