Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Engineer (Civil) Jobs | 400 Posts | Last Date: 2 August 2017
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2 – 201718
No of Posts : 400 Nos
Department: Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar Department
Description / Duties: All the duties of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class-2 – 201718
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400 (Pay Matrix Level – 8)
Probation : 2 years
Minimum Age: Must have completed 21 years on last date of Advertisement Maximum Age: Must not have completed 35 years on the last date of Advertisement Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
(1) Possess a degree in Engineering (Civil) obtained from any of the Universities or institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be a deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
(2). The basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967; and
(3). Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi Or Both
Any Other Conditions:
Note:- (1) Candidates shall carefully read Advertisement number and Name of post before Applying online. Candidates shall confirm the application only after verifying the details filled in the application form.
(2) Any request or representation to correct any error or omission in the confirmed online application, or information filled in by the Candidate shall not be accepted.
(3) In case of more than one online application made by the candidate only the latest confirmed application will be considered by the commission. For candidates belonging to unreserved category the last confirmed application with fees will be considered by the Commission.
(4) Candidates shall keep ready the certificates required in case of eligibility for interview ( in the order mentioned in general instructions) .
(5) In case of non-availability of Women candidates in the respective category, the post so reserved will be allotted to male candidates belonging to the same category.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ from 17-07-2017, 13.00 p.m. to Date:02-08-2017, 13.00 p.m
For more details Click Here