GE Health Care Recruitment | Customer Service Engineer Jobs | Freshers | Ahmedabad |
GE Healthcare is Hiring freshers for Customer Service Engineer Jobs at Ahmedabad in GE Healthcare Global Services
Company: GE Healthcare Global Services
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Title: Customer Service Engineer
Career Level : Entry-Level
Location : Ahmedabad
Function : Services
Postal Code : 380054
1. Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
2. Perform total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
3. Maintain daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues, to ensure
satisfaction of primary customers.
4. Assist in Account Sales visits, help train others where necessary, and identify Sales
opportunities and communicate them to account team.
5. Assist in the growth and direction of business in geographic area.
6. Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
7. Responsibly complete all administration tasks on time (e.g., ensure timely completion of FMI’s
and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts).
8. Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
9. Share best practices.
10. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001, 13485 standard, according
to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer
representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction, and maintaining all equipment models specific to
a modality or modalities in the assigned area.
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality
Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating
process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1. Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
2. Technical and analytical skills, with between two and four years of Field Services experience.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
5. Sought by others for guidance and advice.
6. Proficiency in English.
7. Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
8. High work standards and quality.
9. Shows Initiative and motivation.
10. Plans and organizes work effectively.
11. Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
12. Strong customer skills and deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion (e.g., influences rather than directs).