GE Health Care Recruitment 2018 | Engineer Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai | GE Healthcare Imaging is Hiring Freshers for Engineer – Electrical Component Jobs at Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Company: GE Healthcare Imaging
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are part of $20B GE Healthcare, world leader in manufacture of state of Art X ray and CT (Computer Tomography) systems for various diagnostic Applications.
We at GE Healthcare (GEBEL) , Bangalore , are engaged in Design, develop and manufacture High Voltage , High frequency Generators and High Voltage X ray Tubes which are key components in these Diagnostic Systems.
The product range covers Generators and X ray tubes from 40kV to 160kV with , 2kW to 100kW peak power, operating at High switching frequencies employing latest technology in Power Converters and X ray Tubes
Job Title: Engineer – Engineer – Electrical Component
Career Level : Entry-Level
Location : Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Function : Engineering/Technology
Job Id : 3077263
Qualification: Graduation in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with Post Graduation in Power Electronics
• The Engineer will work in design and development team of High Frequency High Voltage Generators
• The engineer shall work collaboratively with hardware and software experts in the projects and develop necessary designs and outputs for X-ray Generators
• He/She Should be able to understand requirements, conduct necessary analysis, calculations, simulations, Develop and evaluate power electronics Design concepts as applicable to Generators. He/She should be able to deliver designs working independently and lead product designs, design changes or Value Engineering productivity programs relevant to X-Ray generator
• Should own and lead the projects assigned and work closely with Project team to meet all deliverables based on program requirements. Should comply with the GE quality management system requirements
• Should be able to work collaboratively with cross functional team in Integration , testing , verification and design transfer of new designs or design changes.
• Should be able to work on different types of projects like Advanced Technology development, New Product introduction, Design transfer, Design changes / improvements, Value Engineering and reliability projects.
• Comply with quality management system and global regulatory requirements in all activities performed.
• Work with cross functional teams with focus on business priorities and be able to execute on assignments aligned to the priorities.
This position is for Power electronics design and development engineer, working in Xray – Generation Engineering team at GEBEL. The selected person will report HV and Electrical Engineering Manager at GEBEL
• Graduation in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with Post Graduation in Power Electronics
• Fresh or experienced (~2Yr) Post graduates.
• Should have in depth understanding of Power Converter (Buck, Boost, Buck-boost, Fly-back, forward etc.), High frequency operation, Resonant Circuit application Power Converters/Inverters (Resonant Power Converter), High voltage multiplier/Voltage Doubler circuit, Analog/power Amplifiers etc. Added advantage with knowledge on Static Compensators, Active filters etc.
• Should have understanding of doing different types of analysis like small signal analysis, large signal analysis etc. for different type of AC/DC or DC/AC converter including PFC Circuits
• Should have Strong fundamentals of EMI/EMC and its Filter design
• Should have working knowledge of Electronics Design/Simulation tools such as Saber , Matlab , Pspice, Orcad, Cadence etc.
• Should have sound knowledge on Power converter control with analytical capabilities using Bode plot, Nyquist plot etc. Added advantage in case of knowledge on Analog / Digital controllers , DSP and Embedded systems ,Mixed signal PCB Design and Fault Debugging
• Good knowledge on PWA design principles, component selection guidelines is an added advantage.