CyberTech Recruitment 2018 | Trainee Analyst – GIS | Freshers Jobs | 15 Posts | Thane | CyberTech Systems and Software Ltd Hirng M.Sc. Geology / M.Sc. Applied Geology / M.Sc. Geoinformatics / B.Sc. Geology / B.Sc. Geoinformatics.A Diploma holder with GeoInformatics background can also be considered. Non-GIS background qualifications like BE/B.Tech, MCA or B.Sc. as Trainee Analyst – GIS Jobs at Thane
Company: CyberTech Systems and Software Ltd
Indian multinational that provides IT services and solutions in areas like GIS, SAP, Internetworking and many more. Presence across the globe with multiple offices in USA & India and R&D center in Thane, Maharashtra. CyberTech (CYBERTE/532173) is a listed company on BSE, profit making, debt free, dividend paying and professionally managed company. Leading organization in GIS Domain. CyberTech has been listed thrice in the INC 500 list of fastest growing companies. Business partnerships with industry leaders like ESRI, SAP, CISCO & MICROSOFT. ISO 9001:2015 & SEI CMMI ML 3 (Dev 1.3) certified. Employee strength of 450+ and growing. Challenging assignments, professional working environment, competitive salaries, flexi-working hours, exceptional rewards for deserving employees, cutting-edge technology & work-life balance.
Job Title: Trainee Analyst – GIS
- Provide world-class technical support to end users of ESRI software to effectively diagnose and resolve incidents, while making a positive impression.
- Work well in a high energy, fast paced, enthusiastic, positive, and collaborative culture.
- Identify, understand, and articulate solutions for customer issues by means of ArcGIS knowledge including ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS for Desktop extensions, and other ArcGIS technologies.
- As the Subject Matter Expert, document technical issues via incident tracking which involves authoring, technical editing, and publishing of Knowledge Base articles as well as authoritative online content.
- Interpret user issues to determine or recommend software changes to product engineers.
- Work in other technical areas of software support as customer and business needs require.
- GIS concepts/background
- GIS – Knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop/Server
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in English with a strong grasp of the English language including grammar, punctuation, and consistency