Bentley Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Trainee | Freshers Jobs | Pune | April 2018 | Bentley Systems hiring BBA, BBM, B.Com, M.Com, MBA, graduates as Graduate Trainee – Project Support Admin Jobs at Pune
Company: Bentley Systems
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, industrial and power plants as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions – the engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers – who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Project Support Admin
Job Segment: Curriculum, Education
Qualification: BBA, MBA, BBM, B.Com, M.Com
- Reviews, releases, and administers project data to ensure accuracy, reliability and authenticity.
- Create and track purchase requests for subcontractors.
- Coordinate financials and project reporting for AT colleagues upon request.
- Audit travel requests and expenses prior to final approval.
- Participate in system testing for enhancements and upgrades.
- Review all proposals insuring correct entity is referenced as well as the review of pricing and contract terms.
- Initiate credit and legal approval for all assigned projects.
- Monitor and review quote accepted activities in assigned queue insuring all documentation is attached and accurate.
- Processes and updates internal interactive sites.
- Communicates with internal colleagues and Bentley Users.
- Provides centralized support for field personnel
- Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, management or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience with principles and processes related to project data capture and processing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required. Should be familiar with other Microsoft programs including PowerPoint and Access.
- Must be a self-starter and can work well under pressure.
- Must be a Team Player