Walkin Amazon Hiring Freshers for Risk Investigator & Seller Support Jobs in Hyderabad on 6th to 10th December 2016. We invite Freshers and Experienced candidates with good communication skills for below roles.
Job Position: Transaction Risk Investigator & Seller Support
Experience: Freshers and Experienced / 0-5 Years
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. Plus
Work Location : Hyderabad
Walk-in Interview Date and Time: 6th Dec-2016 to 10th-Dec-2016(Tuesday to Saturday) @ Timings: 10AM to 3PM
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Compensation details :
- Transaction Risk Investigator 290000/- to 420000/-
- Seller Support Associate 275000/- to 380000/-
Additional Benefits: Transport, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, Sodexo meal vouchers, Performance Incentives (if applicable)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Transaction Risk Investigator : Graduates & Above.
- Seller Support Associate : Graduates & Above.
Position : Transaction Risk Investigator
Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team in Hyderabad. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Position Description: Seller Support Associate
Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
*Note : Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months & Undergraduates need not apply
Venue: Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited, Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park, Hitech City, Hyderabad 500081
Please carry resume, passport size photograph and one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.
Apply Mode: Direct Walkin
Subscribe for Free Job Alert Via E-mail Click Here
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in/